Global Outreach Resources
General guidelines: Preferred resolution for print in 300dpi and web is 72dpi.
- The benefits of pastoralism for biodiversity and the climate
- Why tree planting in rangelands can be bad for biodiversity and the climate
- Enhancing biodiversity through livestock keeping
- Going up in smoke: how livestock keeping can reduce wildfires
- Rewilding and ecosystem restoration: what is "natural"?
- Collaborative conservation: pastoralists as conservationists
PASTRES 2022; Houzer E & Scoones I
Interview with Ilse Köhler-Rollefson about her book "Hoofprints in the land: how traditional herding and grazing can restore the soil and bring back animal agriculture in balance with the Earth." 24 January 2023.
GIZ, CELEP & IYRP2026 publication by Saverio Krätli et al
GIZ, CELEP & IYRP2026 policy brief by Saverio Krätli et al
- United Nations declare IYRP in 2026
- Why an IYRP?
- What are rangelands? Who are pastoralists?
- Structure of the IYRP 2026 coalition
- What does the IYRP initiative seek to achieve by 2026 and beyond?
- Regional IYRP Support Groups (RISGs)
- 12 monthly themes for IYRP 2026
- IYRP Working Groups and Partnerships
The Art of Range is a podcast about rangelands for people who manage rangelands. Our goal is education and conservation through conversation. https://artofrange.com/
A podcast dedicated to the stewardship and conservation of grasslands, diverse ecological landscapes, and the salt-of-the-earth individuals who devote their lives to this endeavor. Website: https://ranchstewards.org/podcast/